Shoutbox






Jumaat, 31 Januari 2014

you always there

Assalamualaikum.

Hi there!






im not in a good mood today. since noon. when i know PMB company close by today. feeling regret couldn't passed my punchcard by yesterday. for sure my payment for this month will be late. tsk! im starting blamed my sis. because she late pick me up. i already told her to picked me early than usual. blerghhhh. i try to think positively. rational. say astaghfirullah. praying i can't hear what Setan said.

suddenly bobet text me. in a bad condition, for sure i can't served him as always. layan macam taknak je kan. macam nak ajak gaduh katenye. hahaha. when he said that, i mula fikir. if i nak mengamuk pun, takkan dengan dia sekali jadi mangsa. ok, positive positive. try to relax. lucky, dia seorang yang memahami. dia saja buat perangai manja2 gedik2 dia tu kan. kata rindu la. tak sabar nak balik la. childish. but it made my day back. in any situation, he's the one can returning the smile i have had from the start. 





Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...